Making things better.
We are invested in creating positive impact in the places we live, work, play, and call our home. Here's what we've been up to in our community.
Health Alliance for Musicians (HAAM) has been ensuring Austin’s low-income, working musicians have access to affordable healthcare since 2005. We're celebrating HAAM Day (and month!) with a portion of proceeds from various specials benefiting the organization:
HAAM DAY, 9/14:
- + Sway: 100% of proceeds from Millionaire’s Shortbread + Whiskey River specials
- + Il Brutto: $1 per specialty martini
+ Central Standard: $2 per Sausage Board donated (during dinner service only)
ALL SEPTEMBER LONG:
NEGRONI WEEK: 9/13-9/19
4 simple ingredients for Negroni Week: campari + gin + vermouth + giving back, each benefiting a cause near + dear to the teams' hearts:
- + Hotel Ella: supporting Southern Smoke Foundation
- + Lobby Bar at South Congress Hotel: supporting Southern Smoke Foundation
- + Central Standard: supporting Restaurant Workers Community Foundation
- + Watertrade: supporting Surfrider
- + Il Brutto: supporting Southern Smoke Foundation
+ Sway: supporting Southern Smoke Foundation
Donate a care carafe of coffee or tea from Mañana and we will match all orders 1-to-1, plus handle delivering the goods to a local healthcare team along with cups, accompaniments + a note from you.